A stylish BBQ season..
There is nothing quite like the smell of cut grass, fresh flowers and the warm scent of a BBQ. The season is officially upon us and with Glastonbury Festival well underway shouldn't we all be outside enjoying the great British summer? Listening to music and enjoying great food, sipping tall refreshing drinks whilst laughing with family and friends, let's do this!
It's not all paper plates and plastic cups, this year is about beautiful and stylish outdoor entertaining. Whether you are throwing a bustling garden party or a quiet evening for two we have some key tips for a simple, classic and stylish garden.
1. Decide whether you want to set a table or use throws/blankets. For a more informal picnic/festival feel our Tori Murphy throws can double up to make a beautiful picnic blanket. Use cushions to add some comfort and mix and match your patterns - this is a relaxed 'thrown together' look even if it does require a little planning.
2. If you are using tables then set places. Choose from our range of table cloths, placemats and napkins, keep it simple and neutral then add flowers or even some chic succulent planters to your table to bring a pop of colour.
3. Use an apron. There is nothing worse than a grease mark or sauce stain, ensuring you will look fabulous day to evening.
4. Serving trays. This is a super simple way to add style to any event and imperative for outdoor entertaining. Saunter from kitchen to table with ease rather than arms full of condiments, drinks, desserts etc.
5. Be prepared to move your party indoors. You never know when a beautifully British downpour may occur!